Thank you for visiting our Employment Opportunities Page!
Please click on the links below to read a full description of the employment opportunities we currently have available in our system. We are always accepting applications for future positions as well.
For more information on these positions please contact our HR Department at Careers@bigstonetherapies.com or 320-839-4198.
Clinic Administrative Assistant
Big Stone Therapies is seeking a Clinic Administrative Assistant to work at our Therapy clinic within the Avera Marshall Regional Center in Marshall, MN. Full-time benefited position working approx. 36-hours per week, generally Mon - Fri, 10:00a - 5:30p. Will report to the Office Manager, Jessie Jorgenson.
Qualifications: * Prefer candidate with prior medical/healthcare experience.
* Ideal candidate would have at least a 2-year degree in related field or comparable proven experience in a medical office setting with strong computer skills and a basic knowledge of the Therapy field.
* A basic understanding of medical insurance/ billing is preferred.
* Desire computer skills to include: Word, Excel, Outlook and internet/e-mail.
* This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with the public in a professional manner.
* Qualified candidates must possess the ability to work as part of a team, must exhibit strong time management and organizational skills and must enjoy a fast-paced setting.
Job Duties: * Answering the main phone line
* Scheduling patients for new and follow-up appointments
* Working with the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system to enter and update patient information.
* Follow-up with Doctors/Nurses for additional information or changes in plans of care
* Basic tidying of Therapy Dept. for closing of the clinic/prep for next day
* Entering patient billing information into the billing system
* Reviewing billing/payroll data from the Therapists for accuracy
* Contacting insurance companies to review coverage levels and obtain authorizations for care
Benefits: Full benefit package including health and dental insurance. Flex, Life/AD&D, Short Term Disability, and 401k with employer contributions are also available. In addition, employee receives paid holidays and paid time off, plus more!
Application must be submitted by Wednesday, July 26, 2017.
You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been submitted.
If you do not receive this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.